Who We Are
We are a boutique law firm that primarily focuses on intellectual property and asset protection in several areas of law. Across the United States, we focus on offering trademark registration, search, monitoring, and responses to substantive and non-substantive USPTO Office Actions. In the state of Texas, we focus on small-business formations with a specific focus on Texas Series LLC formations, estate planning, real estate, and probate services. Regardless of the issue, we strive to help our clients in Texas and around the country find the most efficient way to protect their intellectual property, assets, businesses, and properties.
Our model is different than traditional brick-and-mortar law firms. By actively researching and implementing new technology in law practice management, we offer a hybrid approach to better serve clients without passing on the costs of high overhead.
As Texas attorneys, we offer online services for clients throughout the state of Texas on matters such as estate planning, real estate drafting, Traditional LLC and Series LLC formation, company agreement drafting, Series LLC conversions, buy/sell agreements, and family law document services. Additionally, we offer web-based service and support for our trademark clients throughout the United States.
In our Central Texas, we serve clients in outlying areas of McLennan, Bell, and Falls counties like Hewitt, Woodway, Robinson, Marlin, Mart, Temple, Belton, Killeen, and Copperas Cove. We also serve areas as far south as West Houston, and the Bryan/College Station area.
We offer primarily transactional legal services throughout the state of Texas online and continue to offer traditional in-office representation at our Waco office. We will soon be expanding to the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Services we offer
01. Traditional Texas Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
03. Texas S-Corporation (S-Corp) Formation
04. Corporate Support Services:
Company Agreement Drafting, Buy/Sell Agreement Drafting, IRS EIN Obtainment, Texas DBA Filing (State and County), S-Corp Election (Form 2553) Preparation, LLC Membership Transfers, Traditional to Series LLC Conversions, LLC Amendments, LLC Reinstatement, Foreign LLC Registration, Small Business Taxation
Estate & Probate
services we offer
02. NFA Trusts "Gun Trusts"
03. Section 2503(c) Trust for Minors, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Irrevocable Investment Trusts for Children or Grandchildren, Qualified Income Trust (Miller Trusts)
Real Estate Law
Services We Offer
01. Residential and Commercial General Warranty Deeds, Special Warranty Deeds, Deeds With No Warranty, and Quit Claim Deeds
02. Residential and Commerical Leases (Triple Net Leases), Sub-Leases, Agricultural/Hunting/Grazing Leases, Assignment of Lease
03. Residential and Commerical Sales Contracts, Deeds of Trust, Earnest Money Contracts, Promissory Notes, Special Power of Attorney for Real Estate
04. Affidavit of Heirship, Partition Agreements, Land Trusts
05. Materialman's Liens / Mechanic's Liens
06. Owner Finance Transactions
Services We Offer
01. Federal and State Trademark Registration
02. Trademark Monitoring
03. Trademark Conflict Searches
04. Substantive and Non-Substantive USPTO Office Actions
Contact Us Today
The use of this form for communication with this law firm or any individual member of this law firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Do not send confidential or time-sensitive information through this form.